Sundarban Day Tour
our pickup point
Our 1st pickup point is Kolkata airport or a special place of choice for the customer, reporting time is 7:30 AM and departure time is 8:00 AM, from here it will take aboute two and a half hours to reach Sonakhali by AC vehicle, and from this Sonakhali the journey to the Sundarban starts by the river way through houseboat.
Our 2nd pickup point is Canning railway station reporting time 9:30 AM and departure from here it will take about half hours to reach Sonakhali by Non AC vehicle, from this Sonakhali Tours starts by the river way through houseboat.
Our 3rd pickup point is Sonkhali reporting time 10:00 AM and departure time is 10:30 AM, if anyone thinks he can come directly to Sonakhali in this own car, he can park his car there, and start his forest tour
Completed Travel Route
The tourists start tours from Sonakhali boat ghat at 10:30 AM.
10:00 AM – Breakfast
12:30 PM – Tourists will visit Gosaba and see Rabindranath Tagore’s bungalow & Mr. Hamilton’s bungalow.
12:00 PM – small snacks
1:30 PM – Lunch
2:30 PM – tourists will watch Sajnekhali sight, and while visiting this Sundarban forest throughout the day, tourists can see spotted deer, a crocodile, water monitors, and a variety of birds, and after if you are lucky, then maybe you will see the Royal Bengal Tiger.
3:30 PM – Tourists will see Bird Forest
4:00 PM – A small evening snacks
5:00 PM – Sundarban boat tour ends
7:30 – Every tourist will reach Kolkata.
Complete Food Menu
DAY – 1
10:30 AM Breakfast :- Bread omlet with tomato sauce, , Sweet, banana 1 pis, Tea.
12:30 PM Snacks :- Fish fry ( amudi chuno ) Or Potato fry, tea,
2:00 PM Lunch :- Rice, veg dal, fried eggplant, Vegetable, fish curry or chicken curry, Papad, Chatni, salad,
3:30 PM Food- Coconut water 1 pis
4:00 PM – Tea & biscuits
- All meals plan
- Fores permission
terms & conditions
- All the money for the tour must be paid to the tour manager before the tour start
- We do not have any insurance policy for our tourist
- Car and boat selections may change during this tour
- No plastic products can be thrown in the river or in the forest
- If you are lucky you eill see Royal Bengal Tiger in its natural habitat
- The amount of the package may change during the festive season
- No smoking and no drinking alcohol on the houseboat without the permission of the tour manager