What is the Sundarbans and why are so famous we all try to know something about the Sundarbans
Each of us has a habit of life. Work all day long then relax at night, and this same system continues irregularly in our lives, And the holidays we spent thinking wondering where to go, any place that is outside of the city..Where there is no sound of the factory where the car is not washed where the sun can not be seen for big houses,A place where beautiful looks of nature are seen very close and it will be a joy to see the beautiful form of nature.. And remembering the name of such a place, our holidays are over and over, but we can not find that place, and then the usual rules start every day, work and work.
SUNDARBAN NATIONAL PARK
The Sundarbans are not able to travel in the car due to water and jungle. you will have to use a houseboat that runs on the water. And from this houseboat you will see the beautiful nature of the Sundarbans. Besides, watch tower was built in some parts of the Sundarbans.Where you come down from the houseboat and through this watch tower you can see this beautiful scenery of the Sundarbans.Today in our country there are many people who do not know anything about the Sundarbans,there is such a tourism center where you can see the Royal Bengal Tiger.
Special Attraction in Sundarban trip
1 Night stay at jungle side resort
2 Wildlife attraction
3 Visit watch tower & forest with trained guides.
4 Jhumur dance(local folk dance)
- Package rate may change on holiday season (Nov – Jan)
- There are no hidden costs.
- Individual still / Video Camera Charges Extra.
- You must carry valid photo identity proof during travel.
- Also carry specific medicines if you need.
- Food : AP Type : Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snack, Dinner Tea / coffee
- Permission of jungle authority, Educated Guide, Luxury car and Boat trip to one of the biggest mangrove forest.
- Our Standard Journey Starts from specific point : Kolkata or Airport
- Obey the rules of Guide and Tour Manager.
- Maintain peace and cleanliness of the Jungle & River
- Itinerary may change without any prior notification